Friday 23 November 2012

Where the hell is Rob?

Hello!

I would like to apologise for sort of letting this blog float off into the distance so far that I could never reel it back in again. My projects have been moving on, I have not stopped my hobby or university studies, only changed how I present them.

If you would like to head over to my Youtube Channel, where you can follow my wargaming activities, that would be fantastic. I regularly post about all things Games Workshop, Alternative Armies, DUST, MAVERYC and various other bits and bobs. Like all other hobbyists, I am a bit of a 'hobby butterfly' and frequently go from one project to another on a whim.

Career wise, I would like to point out I still design for Alternative Armies, I am now also helping out here and there with promoting Maveryc and also designing bits and pieces for them. I also work for Games Workshop in one of their many Hobby Centres (don't ask where, I'm not comfortable with stalkers!!!) and study at Coventry University (though at this time, it is my last year).
With that, I think this will be the last post on this blog. Unless, of course, I get the itch again.

Thanks again for following and I hope you are comfortable in my new home!!!

Rob Alderman

The Rambling Corner is Dead! Long Live TheVoodooOrk!
TheVoodooOrk's Youtube Channel

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I know you don't update anymore but I am hoping you will still see this message.

    You entered a competition on my blog a while back and it turned out you had the winning guess.

    If you get this message can you look here... http://recalcitrantdaze.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/ork-kopta-karrier-39-all-packed-rivet.html and then send me an email (address on the 'Items for Sale' page.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete