So, welcome to the Rambling Corner. About time I began a blog as I do tend to ramble quite incessantly about the various things that affect the winding road that is my life!
As I mention in the 'description', this blog will be hugely about Wargaming, but I'd imagine I will talk about music, life at uni and other stresses life may involve. This whole thing sounds rather self-obsessed at the moment!
Anyway, we'll have to see how it goes.
What am I doing right now? - Painting Todoroni for Slaughterloo/Flintloque and also Sculpting a unit for the same system which I hope AA may end up casting. Will show photographs of the painted Todoroni later on.
What am I listening to? - Nothing at the moment, but I may put on some Ex Deo (Epic Death Metal with a Ancient Roman theme).
Cheers!
Rob
Christmas 2025 Project - update #11
-
I have now added the corrugated iron sheeting to the roof. It was a fun
project that used many of the techniques that I had used on the main Yellow
Peli...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment