Wednesday 22 July 2009

Todoroni Light Infantry unit, finished.

I have had the bulk of this unit painted for quite a few months now, but my most recent paintjobs have been the command (Officer, Standard Bearer and Singer) which are conversions by myself of the original sculpts by Mike Owen. These are available from Alternative Armies' website at http://www.alternative-armies.com . I will be using these as the Elite Light Infantry 'Tapioca Voligeria Bellalugosi' in my games of Slaughterloo and Flintloque. Representing Todoroni that have been drafted in from the Tapioca Family Naffia Crime family.


I have really enjoyed painting these very characterful minis, so I hope my additions are up to scratch for you lot.





These photographs show how much I need a lightbox!


Cheers guys
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment