Tuesday 21 July 2009

The very first Ramble.

So, welcome to the Rambling Corner. About time I began a blog as I do tend to ramble quite incessantly about the various things that affect the winding road that is my life!

As I mention in the 'description', this blog will be hugely about Wargaming, but I'd imagine I will talk about music, life at uni and other stresses life may involve. This whole thing sounds rather self-obsessed at the moment!

Anyway, we'll have to see how it goes.

What am I doing right now? - Painting Todoroni for Slaughterloo/Flintloque and also Sculpting a unit for the same system which I hope AA may end up casting. Will show photographs of the painted Todoroni later on.

What am I listening to? - Nothing at the moment, but I may put on some Ex Deo (Epic Death Metal with a Ancient Roman theme).

Cheers!

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment